Taiyo Joint has been used in the areas of building facilities, civil construction, ship building, plant, piping in equipment, water supply and sewage pipelines, bridge, mining, etc.
It provides wide use range from small to large size carbon steel pipes, stainless steel pipes and other material made pipes, with its superior performance in installation, sealing and durability.
Certifications of Public Institutions
• Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism “Mechanical Facilities Construction Common Specifications”
• Japan Pipe Fittings Association
• Japan Stainless Steel Association
• Fire Equipment and Safety Center of Japan
• Japan Water Works Association Inspection Works (No. S-29)
• Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (ClassNK)
• Det Norske Veritas (NV)
• Bureau Veritas (BV)
• Lloyd’s Register (LR)